1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need some Support

Discussion in 'Partner Support' started by hlf0317, Dec 18, 2018.

1. hlf0317

hlf0317 New Fapstronaut

Hi, I'm super new to this, have a boyfriend of almost 5 years and recently came to both of us accepting his PA, he is working on having an accountability partner and is in therapy for this. I am really struggling with it because I don't feel good enough and have no one to talk too, it is very hard to talk to him about it because I either get too hostile and he gets mad, or he gets upset because I'm so hurt by it. Just looking for some girls maybe in similar situations around college age that I can talk too.
    If possible to not talk on this site that would be great the layout really confuses me
    Thanks
    Hannah

Trappist and Nugget9 like this.
  2. Nugget9

Nugget9 Fapstronaut

I am a PA that am doing very well now staying away from PMO. My girlfriend @Numb has a lot of good views and a lot of information if you want to follow her and/or contact her. I wish you luck with your boyfriend.

Trappist likes this.
  3. lfromcr

lfromcr Fapstronaut

Hello @hlf0317, I sent you a private message. You can find it by clicking on "Inbox" at the top of your screen. I hope it helps : )

Trappist likes this.