1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Tips on Exercise Problems

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by ThreeEyedFish, Nov 13, 2019.

1. ThreeEyedFish

ThreeEyedFish Fapstronaut

Hello, I have been having some problems withe exercise lately. I try to do some cardio, but am feeling too sick to do much. I get dizzy, nauseous and most of my body just goes numb. I become scared of the risk of falling over and have to stop. This is not a motivation problem, as I LOVE getting a nice workout.

Any ideas of what to do, so that I can get the exercise that I want/need, and get through this problem?

Mr.Conquerer likes this.
  2. Start off slow Brethren. Build yourself up to the point where you don't get tired. Look into other forms of exercise as well. Yoga, Meditation, Swimming.

3. selfimprovement8008

selfimprovement8008 Fapstronaut

bodyweight exercises that you can do on the ground:( leg lifts, push ups dips, situps,planks, mountain climbers) then move on to walking, climbing stairs or you can do cardio and as soon as those nauseous feeling come then switch to ground bodyweight exercises.

4. If you're getting dizzy or nauseous, you need to see a doctor. Seeking medical advice in this forum is a bad idea. You know your limits.

5. Ko 44 c HPM

Ko 44 c HPM Fapstronaut

Either take it way slower or go to a doctor if you're already taking it really slow.

HegHeu and dankestmemes like this.
  6. lolos

lolos Fapstronaut

eat and sleep more

7. HegHeu

HegHeu Fapstronaut

This should work