1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need to spill my guts

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Hisself, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Human Lab-Rat

Human Lab-Rat Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing brother. It's a good thing beeing able to be voulnerable. I wish there were some super amazing tip I could give or some incredible wise words but...damn...Just want you to know I feel your pain. And I also want you to take your time beeing depressed. Take your time, no-one is rushing you to feel better. The worst thing we can do, when feeling down, is telling ourselves we should not feel depressed because then it get's even worse.

Brother, I know you know this already but, we all have to learn to love ourselves and right now, I'm pretty sure you have a whole lot of self love to learn. Again, I know theese are just words and that there is no magic fix but trust me when I say: I have been there. I mean...bad....it was bad! You know what though? Nothing is static..nothing lasts forever and that goes for the dark times as well. It WILL get better! You are already doing good things, by sharing how you feel and writing about it- That's good. That's very good. So many people avoid that and that makes them feel even worse.

You go ahead, take your time beeing down, for now... cry as much as you need to and then some. After some time doing that I want you to rise, hold your head up high, go back to the gym like you use to and notice how the whole experience was just a little speedbump in your road to hapiness.

Much love from your brother in Finland!