1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Negative energy, addiction and fitness

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Liberation111, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Liberation111

Liberation111 Fapstronaut

I found one more key that I and most know about. Physical exercise.
    My danger time and low energy is 4 pm in afternoon. I think I brought myself way down in previous long edging sessions and made this 4 pm hole a trap I can hardly escape from.

I now found that I can do exercise at that time. Surprise I am not in such a deep hole -at least two times now. I can excercise. I biked abd was surprised how well I actually can. I swam. Same thing.

cause for addictive behavior for one is low and negative energy. I clearly see these have to be overcome. Otherwise the temptations can easily sneak in. Temptations at low and negative energy I usually do not even have!
    So instead of a whole chapter of drowning I can excercise and build myself up.
    I can loose weight. I am not fat but I am in worse shape and form as I was. Instead of giving in and accepting combating these things. It’s a thing here one there adding up to a lot and being crowned by an awful addiction.

2. maxmayer

maxmayer Fapstronaut

Have you succeed yet? I also do exercises every time I feel badly. But I must confess that's not enought yet. I decided to try something that can increase my power and health, it's mixing HGH and I guess it would be nice result after all.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2020
  3. InappropriateUsername

InappropriateUsername Fapstronaut

I saw on a cheesy Instagram post: “Exercise is the most under-utilized antidepressant.”

so true. I work out four to five times per week (body weight, dumbbells, rucking, stationary bike, stretching, a little yoga) and that + no PMO puts my overall mood on another level. I feel energetic, I have a better sense of purpose, more energy and feel like I accomplished at least one thing for the day.

exercise, whatever form you prefer, should be part of everyones Nofap regimen and their daily life.