1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Never changing my personality for others approval

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Khri$$ Javan, May 14, 2023.

1. Khri$$ Javan

Khri$$ Javan Fapstronaut

Not everyone is going to like you, some want to see you fail, and is praying on your down fall those people were sent by satan to cause chaos in your life. But I am never changing my personality for others to like or accept me, I did this shit when I was much younger, I hid my personality when It was causing me harm. I when down a spiral of major depression that has lasted me being in high school to now being an adult, part of that was due to acceptance. If this means I never have a gf or friends, yeah it will suck but I have principles, morals and codes that I stand by. I shouldnt feel uncomfortable in my own skin, or be someone else. Everyday Im loving my self more and more and enjoying my presence, Im such a goofball and that turns alot of people off and thats ok, as long as my nuts get bigger and heavier, my health and good and I got a knot full of dollars than I'm okay with being lonely

goodnice 2.0 and Batman999999 like this.