Never done anything with girls

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by BlackKnight, Feb 19, 2016.

1. BlackKnight

BlackKnight Fapstronaut

I am 17, never been kissed or dated a girl. This is the first year that i have come close to getting a girlfriend, and i have no idea what to do or say in trying to ask her out. So it would be great if i could get some feedback.

2. Bale

Bale Fapstronaut

Don't ask. Just offer.
    Don't expand. Just relax.
    Don't try. Just do it.

Good luck.

3. Harvhe

Harvhe Fapstronaut

Could you explain your situation
    Bale has valid points. Consensual, try and chill out, and offer to her whether she would be interested in going out sometime. Not a 'WILL you go out with me' like you were dragging her to the supermarket because you need someone to hold six gallons of milk around the shop because you're holding a full up trolley, and more like 'would - you like to go out sometime?'

Smooth, smooth. :cool:

If she doesn't bite or says no, I would understand if you were upset but don't take it to heart, you offered and she declined, simple as, often no means no but perhaps her or your mind will change in a couple months time. Don't be like me and get broodily obsessive over a girl (some girls dig the attention but its not healthy for yourself at all)

PSSF23 likes this.
  4. Gladiatori

Gladiatori Fapstronaut

Pretty much just be urself. =). Oh and get out of your own head, especially when you are with her. Women are people too. Not some kinda archangel goddess.

5. BlackKnight

BlackKnight Fapstronaut

This girl really doesn't trust any boy except me, and part of me doesn't want to screw that up

Deleted Account and Adam Verner like this.
  6. Ikindaknew

Ikindaknew Fapstronaut

Be yourself, be a good man. Invite her for some activity. See where that goes.
    Focus on getting to know her. No focus on sex in the first weeks of this whole thing.

Reduce your amount of stress by reducing your expectations. Invite her with the goal to get a second date with her that's it.............. DON'T make scenarios in your mind...its time lost and extra stress for something that might not happens that way...

Also, it's not your first and last chance m8...there will be others.

I never dated a girl before I was 18 yo. I married her without having any other experiences with other girls....I divorced 5 years after....now I'm with my second wife (together for 18 years) its only my second women in my life that I dated, kissed and made love with...and I'm 42 yo.

WarriorScarr and Gladiatori like this.
  7. Gladiatori

Gladiatori Fapstronaut

@Ikindaknew That is good man. SO few people do that these days. I believe in it.

beat432 likes this.
  8. DrAlpha

DrAlpha Fapstronaut

Be careful then, don't be a friendzoned person, and have patience, dont rush things !! Take these words very seriously.

Gladiatori likes this.
  9. Ikindaknew

Ikindaknew Fapstronaut

True that. Friendzone sucks.

Gladiatori likes this.
  10. Gladiatori

Gladiatori Fapstronaut

Lol... Its eqivalent of female language saying: I like some things about you, but I have a better offer atm. But I will keep you on my Man Shelf incase =).

11. Headspace

Headspace Fapstronaut

Love is forgiving. The best thing about it is that you don't have to be perfect. You can just be yourself, just the same way as you are among your friends. Otherwise, relationships would be impossible. That's how she knows you, how she trusts you and how she wants to get to know you more (in case she likes you back). If you just are yourself, you cannot screw up.

One thing: If you want that girl because you are looking for love, you will end up in the friendzone. You need to fully accept and embrace her because you want her the way she is, not because you want her because you figure you might have a chance with her. Ask yourself: If you were to meet another girl tomorrow who desperately wants to make love to you, who is very sensual and who looks a lot better than your crush, what would you do?

12. BlackKnight

BlackKnight Fapstronaut

I personally don't believe that i'm looking for love, but if i did meet a girl that you described, i most likely woud do what every horny teenage boy did. Go and fuck her.

13. BlackKnight

BlackKnight Fapstronaut

So, I asked her how she felt about me, and she told me that it was complicated. I'm really confused

Gladiatori likes this.
  14. Gladiatori

Gladiatori Fapstronaut

It means she doesnt want to tell you why. Umm she might not even know.... U have to man up to her to make her engine pistons move.

15. Headspace

Headspace Fapstronaut

Alright, I figure my question wasn't that helpful in the first place.

16. Golgo 13

Golgo 13 Fapstronaut

You should have just gone up to her and talked to her in a sexy way. Go up to her with ur index finger stroke her thigh lightly. Looking down at her thigh/ass While doing that say "hey..whtsup" (while smiling). Don't be afraid - YOU are the man here. That will turn her on SO much.
    Then be like "we should uhhh (the pause and the 'uhhh' is very important), we should hang out sometime"

I swear to god she will be obsessed with you after that she will want yu so bad after that.

Gladiatori likes this.
  17. Francesco

Francesco Fapstronaut

I was told the same from a girl two years ago. I was really into her, but in the end I screwed up everything. I ask you: what are you going to do now? No matter how you act, even if you need some time away from her just go talk to her first. I was an idiot, don't be like me. If you cut communication, you will lose her.

Dizzy Lotus likes this.
  18. You're a young kid so you got to make up your mind and learn. I want to offer what has been my experience and the experience of the people I know. If I was to guess, I would say that she is not interested in you and doesn't want to hurt you or commit. If you think she's a friend go for that, but be careful. I have stayed friends with women not interested in me and those friendships are really just me continuing to chase them.

So, my instinct is to ditch this girl and look for one who says "Yes", not "it's complicated". You are 17 man; you've got a life ahead of you (I'm not that old, but older than you ;). Don't spend it chasing women that don't know what they want.

Gladiatori and Francesco like this.
  19. Thechosenone

Thechosenone Fapstronaut

the only 2 resources you'll ever need: RSDTyler (realsocialdynamics) & Coach Corey Wayne. Both upload youtube videos.

20. Gladiatori

Gladiatori Fapstronaut

@Golgo 13
    Ownage Man.

Golgo 13 likes this.