1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Never ending chores

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Sean Edie, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Sean Edie

Sean Edie Fapstronaut

I went shopping yesterday and by the end of the day added more to my shopping list. It's the same with washing clothes and hoovering. How many never ending chores can we get through?

ndaty likes this.
  2. Yeah man. Once you get your hands on home chores, they seem to go on forever.

ndaty likes this.
  3. I have been looking after my mom for the past 2 months. She broke her shoulder so I have been doing everything around the house. Washing, ironing, cleaning windows, doing the shopping and the dog is loosing her winter coat so there is hair all over the house. It doesn't stop. But it gives me something to do I guess.

ndaty likes this.
  4. BugsBunny555

BugsBunny555 Fapstronaut

>chores

Imagine doing chores.

I just let shit pile up. I never shower, and I'm always stinky. YUGE bugs bunny fan, but that's unrelated.

I don't shop. I buy on impulse, yesterday I bought chicken breasts, and had mkkkydees for dinner. Them chickens are gonna sit in the fridge until they spoil, I already got balled up burg meat for smash burgs that are PURPLE now LOL and I'm not going to throw them out.

Yeah my lifes awesome.

Dueces,

Bugsbunny555

5. gordie

gordie Fapstronaut

28A4C555-2655-46F1-A010-872EEC05CA74.png Oh this is the unofficial Bugs n’ Mickey crossover roleplaying thread?

“H-hi Bugs… I’m Mickey. Mickey Mouse. You might know me from several different DeviantArt fan pages but I’m also kind of famous UwU…”

BugsBunny555 likes this.
  6. BugsBunny555

BugsBunny555 Fapstronaut

"Hey Mickey! I know you. How's the clubhouse ; )"

7. ndaty

ndaty Fapstronaut

ganbatte ne! just need a break from time to time, as u said it:'s never ending

8. i just do as much as needed or I can without stressing myself out by not finishing everything.

9. Chores are so much more enjoyable to me when I listen to something while I do them. I toss on my bluetooth headphones and listen to a podcast or YouTube video or TV show. I do that while I shop, while I do dishes, while I clean the house, fold laundry, etc. Sometimes I even do chores for fun, because I want to keep listening to whatever I'm listening to, but I don't want to just sit there and listen. So cleaning something gives me something to do with my hands while I listen.

It's also nice to sort of tailor your house around how you do your chores if possible. Like if you really hate dusting, just get rid of all your little knick knacks and stuff. Then you won't have much to have to dust. Or if you're remodeling your house, try to choose things that are easy to clean. I'm hoping to be able to remodel my bathroom soon, and instead of doing tile with grout I'm just going to get one of those cheaper tub/shower combo things that are smooth and sort of plastic-y feeling, because I know those are sooooo much faster and easier to clean. And they won't get moldy and stained like grout will if you don't clean it as often as you should.