1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Never underestimate the power of natural healing

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

Tags:
  1. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

Isn't it amazing how God designed our body to heal on its own. When we get wounded it gets healed even without doing anything. It's because God loves us all so much He wants us to be happy, free from any pain or illnesses whether it be physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, etc. But oftentimes, we humans, we forget about it, we forget about the goodness of God that when we feel sick we seek first doctors to cure our illnesses instead of looking to God for natural healing. We are so amazed with science and its discoveries so mainly we rely on doctors and their medicines yet disregarding the power of nature where those medicines come from at the same time. What I'm trying to say is, natural healing comes from nature, a gift of God like living a healthy lifestyle, having a healthy diet, eating natural foods like fruits and vegetables, getting enough sleep and exercise, reading the Bible, having a good social life just to mention a few. Yes, healing is in nature and is within our reach yet oftentimes we head to the doctors first for medicines in hope it will heal us. God said he is the greatest provider and He meets all our needs. He's true to His words yet we always fail to see that and look for some other cures. If we incorporate healthy living in our lives we will heal. For instance we often underestimate the healing power of incorporating healthy diet in our lifestyle like eating natural foods, healthy fruits and vegetables. Let me tell you a story, once a family living in US they used to eat a lot of fast food and ended up getting cancer. They went back home here in the Philippines and did organic farming, everything they ate was organic fruits and vegetables and they ate them raw and guess what, they were healed. The power of healing is within our reach if only we realize it. Fruits and vegetables are nature's wonder medicines that give us healing. Would you even trade it for expensive medicines? I rarely trust doctors these days, I'm not saying all but most of them are after the money and don't really care about the healing of their patients. The reason why I'm saying this is I met many of them. I had my niece died at 3 weeks old because of nurses' negligence and the doctor in charge was all about the money. Yet there are still some few who are dedicated with their job and patients and observe work ethics/etiquette. I heard about this doctor on TV few weeks ago and just this morning again that if we live a healthy lifestyle, our body can heal itself in a year. In a span of three months the blood in our body is all new and just as our skin sheds, all our body organs are all new in a year, meaning the tissues and cells that made them are all new. Isn't it amazing to know such stuffs coming from a doctor cuz most doctors just won't do that. As long as there are illnesses they will continue to profit and so are the pharmaceutical companies. Wake up guys, healing is just around the corner and within our reach, and it is a blessing from God we always fail to see. God bless everyone and may we all receive healing! :):emoji_flag_ph::emoji_tomato::emoji_tangerine::emoji_strawberry::emoji_watermelon::emoji_pineapple::emoji_melon::emoji_pear:

ivanhoe, Buddhabro and Connor21 like this.
  2. Connor21

Connor21 Fapstronaut

3. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

Connor21 likes this.
  4. SLINGBLADE247

SLINGBLADE247 Fapstronaut

That was a good message bro

Flyhigh likes this.
  5. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

Thanks! :)