1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New and healthy sexual fantasy started after no PMO.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by MasterRoshi, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Quoll90

Quoll90 Fapstronaut

You didn't openly say that you were the master but by the way you were talking you were assuming it, like if your words were an absolute dogma not leaving space for an open debate (see comment #6 where you write an entire sentence in capital letters), on top of that you inserted too many "lol" and smiley faces here and there, and your overall speech didn't have a positive and helpful tone, which is the one it's supposed to be used on an addiction recovery forum (see other people's comments that gave support and website links to proof what they were saying).

But worst than everything you are just spreading ignorance and false theories ( comment #3 when you say that masturbation is an innatural act and more...)

Animals have sex too, so having sex is unhealthy because animals do it ?

Also has been scientifically proven that humans evolved from gorillas and chimpanzees, if they MO sounds pretty reasonable if we do it as well.

Can you show any evidence for this statistic please ?

lilygl likes this.
  2. Hmm...You have simply given answer to my question if you can take a look I said about animal behaviour not normal sex...& I was talking about masturbation as you said in your comment that animals do it just by watching a few videos of trained animals u cant say they do it..Yeah monkeys do it, chimpanzees do it but what do u think about other species of animals...Just by watching a few trained dogs & animals u are trying to prove its natural okay man if its natural to some extent according to you but they also sleep in forests &dogs on street so you will soon try to prove sleeping outside your home is natural...Yeah some things match between animals & humans doesnt mean we should start reacting like animals...... & I appreciate your thinking because its good to find proof for every single thing so that people will not believe on myths & if u dont mind I have said before sex is normal if u can check my comments I have said before that womens private parts are smooth & they include intimacy & our hands are rough so there are more chances to damage our penis & You are trying to say masturbation is healthy if done in moderation its like if you smoke weed once every month its healthy because you are getting dopamine high in moderation.Maybe,it could be true but your need will increase day by day & thus leads to addiction
    Its not scientifically proven but its a theory & theories are/were/will be never 100% true untill they are proved scientifically...Sorry to say but you have very poor knowledge regarding science....
    & I saw u are just trying to prove what you want to prove & you dont have any connection with reality....
    Sorry to say if my words are hurting you but man stop arguing if u dont have the proper knowledge regarding this...By watching 10 videos on youtube u cant prove masturbation is healthy & yeah experience matters...
    Listen to others before passing all this nonsense
    I wasnt going to use harsh words but you arent ready to listen anyone

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2018
  3. Quoll90

Quoll90 Fapstronaut

I can see from your comment you don't have the basic knowledge of human history and science.

As you said you are a religious person, so you don't believe in evolution but rather that an almighty entity that nobody ever saw whatsoever created life by snapping his fingers millions of years ago. That blocks your understanding to expand in all possible fields

It's not your fault, is just the way your culture is.

lilygl and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Hey man mind your language dont crticise any religion....I dont want to hurt you but I dont like anyone to criticise....

5. & if u have got any solid proof about evolution theory as fact...show me a solid proof

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2018