1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New and ready to kick the habit

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by My Best self, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Hello I’m new to nofap but have been familiar with it for a while just never had the courage to sign up I have tried to quit PMO for years now but I always seem to fail the longest I went was over a month but that was mainly because I was traveling but I have finally had enough I want to quit I want my life back PMO has never benefited me all I ever really got was short bit of pleasure or a waisted day and shame but I want to be happy in life I want to better myself and I will, so I joined taking my first big step twords freedom

2. bike-wrench

bike-wrench Fapstronaut

Good start. Do you have a plan? What's the next thing to do about this?

3. My goal is to go 90 full days I will try to keep myself busy and avoid situations that will normally cause me to give in to PMO but I guess I will check the forums and ask around for any useful tips

4. bike-wrench

bike-wrench Fapstronaut

Those are good plans. Good luck to you. As you check out the forums, you will run into some very cool people.

Do the next right thing.

My Best self likes this.
  5. I'm New to this to brother!!! Hope the best for you and your journey with NoFap. I been on here a couple of days!!! Looking forward to overcoming this obstacle my self!!! Take care!!!

My Best self likes this.
  6. aussieguy

aussieguy Fapstronaut

Welcome! Good luck and if you need help reach out

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Thanks

8. Thanks