1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New change from today

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Priyan132, May 15, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Priyan132

Priyan132 Fapstronaut

Hello I am here
    Today I get to realise that sleeping in an wrong manner can harm me so after so many discution with myself I decided to solve my problem by my own and get a good sleep during night because it is important
    So from now to as our exam I held in morning so I decided to study in morning and with better way so I could achive and complete more
    Taking about today so my day was totaly wast I use to distract my self and went to sleep after lunch but after some reseach over youtube I get on one point that is my problem was not sleep but my problem is stomach because I use to sleep at day today I feel diffrent atully my reason to sleep in nigth was during in old week days i get a strong sleep and I go to bed subconcusly so I coudnot get better productivity but by sleepin at night I had wasted my time .Today after 11:22 I get some urges so I go to take bath then they get stoped and today I experiance coading in python it is a great experianc for me and I realise that yeah I have lost many thing by masterbation that are nessesury so it is nessesury to quit it for me and I had not completed my yesterday commitment so I have to suffer . Today I learned that if your life I not good so study others life you will find yourself

Bey have a great life