New fapstronaut 23 male university student hard mode

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by pgmcivil, Apr 25, 2015.

1. pgmcivil

pgmcivil New Fapstronaut

hi there im 23 male
    this is my introduction
    i dont want to look at those movie anymore. i tried a lot ways, all of them was in hard mode. i can't get married or have a girl friend. where i do live in, it is illegal to have s*x with a girlfriend and i dont want either. i need to focus on my studding for ms degree. i have a lots of free time in home which i want to spend them on my studding but i couldnt do it yet. i know there are million dollers spending to those video to allure us to those thoughts but i steel go for it and watch those videos when im alone at home. i really cant stop myself. i have started it many years ago and donig m..s..ing every 4 days but not every day. each time i'm telling myself i shouldnt do it because i will loose my future by doing it instead of working or studding. then it will come a day that i regret about those days which i lost. but when there is a temptation to watch those movies i cant stop my mind. if i dont do it, it doesnt leave me alone then i cant focus i dont know how. all of thoughts goes for it and i cant focus. most days i need to be at home working with internet for studding. i tried K9 filter but it doesnt work here (because im in a country that is not working with K9 - i mean when i use this app , all of my internet connections , blocks and i cant work with internet at all) im looking for a good app instead of K9 to test it.
    i need a group in telegram or whats app or viber or other apps that i can talk to them every day. if is there any group i love to join it because i really need some help for that. thank u

2. aakkss

aakkss Fapstronaut

hi! welcome here. hope you succeed in fulfilling your dreams. good luck.:)

3. aakkss

aakkss Fapstronaut

for those groups, i think, you should post a thread in AP section