1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New fapstronaut alert

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Hopefull addict 13, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Hopefull addict 13

Hopefull addict 13 Fapstronaut

Hi, after a lot of soul searching i want to quit fapping. Honestly, this will be the hardest thing i have ever done (coming out of the closet about my 9 year addiction) I am 22 years and believe me fapping has fucked up my sex life to a point of I started questioning my sexuality due to loss of interest in real sex, this made me depressed. I am glad to have accidentally found this website because sex addicts like me suffer quietly with the fear of being seen as a social misfit.
    P.s: sorry for the long post but I feel that a heavy burden has been lifted off my shoulders.
    Any tips on the journey am about to embark will be appreciated

2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. Check out In Case You Didn't Know for strategies and tips which may help you along your journey.