1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New fetish....

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, May 6, 2022.

1. Is there anyone on here that is such as a NP Coach or a kind of guidance counselor on this site? I feel as if my struggle for this addiction is becoming permanent. I'm kind of sad to say but the rush I feel from watching is become more dominant then daily life and what it has to offer. This week my afternoons are spent watching. I'll be honest with this forum that my will power sucks. Although I go threw 8 hour shifts four days a week plus extra workouts on the side note.

Last night I have established a new fetish that I'm not proud of. One of being a Japanese woman and a african man together. I will say I love and appreciate everything she is doing for me and being with her. I also do have a girlfriend, just really can't seem to get a grip that nofap is asking me for ano.. Does anyone know of any Nofap coaches? I have seen some videos on youtube of coaches and there was a kid that went threw 30 day's and I remember him saying he could see some life back in him. I think I may need a extra push...

Hard Mode likes this.