New Group Request - Order of the Wallflower

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by bastion, Jan 4, 2016.

1. bastion

bastion Guest

It is a shame from this wizard's perspective that the hand(right?) of Jodokus was held hostage by the agents of PMO, and I hope perseverance will take the best of you next time, my friend. Still, you fought valiantly and you became stronger. :) You got this. Respawn!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2016
  2. Irish Explorer

Irish Explorer Fapstronaut

As a paladin of this earthly consulate representing the grand Kingdom of Heaven, I pledge to not only rebuff enemy assaults but to lead a campaign that will grow and advance a stronghold so powerful that it'll never again be conquered.

3. bastion

bastion Guest

[​IMG]
    Welcome to the Order, Irish Explorer! You are now officially a Paladin. Stay true.

4. alex4

alex4 Fapstronaut

After initial training in the arts of spiritual and physical combat, I hereby pledge my loyalty as a Paladin to the Order of the Wallflower. I pledge to protect the Sacred Castle against all servants of Hell, to present it pure to my Lady in due time, and to support my brothers in battle against the seductions of Evil. I aspire to the rank of Crusader. Deus Vult!

bastion likes this.
  5. bastion

bastion Guest

[​IMG]
    Welcome to the Order, mark4! You are now officially a Paladin. Stay true.

6. bastion

bastion Guest

The Flanaess is ours! We've had quite a battle, and it was not easy, by any stretch of imagination. We have painted the enemy PMO red with our perseverance. The Order of the Wallflower prevails.
    [​IMG]
    Next stop, collecting loot and treasure! We shall be using our daycoins(NoPMO days) to buy(or, actually, rent for as long as we can afford it) all the knightly gear and equipment we might need. The Quest for Daycoins! :D

7. Ryan Veitch

Ryan Veitch Fapstronaut

As a healer knight, I pledge my loyalty, my strength and my arms to the Order of the Wallflower and to my new brothers and sisters-in-arms. We shall carry the fire of our fury and the blades of our will deep into the desolation that is PMO, break its chains, rip its barbs and free all our souls from its insidious thrall.

8. bastion

bastion Guest

[​IMG]
    Welcome to the Order, Ryan Veitch! You are now officially a Healer Knight. Stay true.

Ryan Veitch likes this.
  9. Ryan Veitch

Ryan Veitch Fapstronaut

How about the Shield of Will (draws strength from you to make you invulnerable to the minions of PMO).

10. bastion

bastion Guest

These are probably gonna be our next quest, I think. All these artifacts are going to be conquered achievements for reaching certain NoPMO milestones together as the Order.

Ryan Veitch likes this.
  11. John Q

John Q New Fapstronaut

As an expert of the Bow, I pledge my skill at distance combat to the Order of the Wallflower to shoot thoughts and situations down before they grow too strong. Help me brothers and sisters to combat this foe of pmo that is destroying relationships and inner peace.

12. bastion

bastion Guest

[​IMG]
    Welcome to the Order, John Q! You are now officially a Knight. Stay true.

13. owler

owler Fapstronaut

I've been watching this for a while with some interest, and I notice no new posts...has the flourishing order fallen?

14. bastion

bastion Guest

The semi-fallen wizard is a little busy, but the order lives on. It's as pure as ever. :) Collecting daycoins and stuff.

15. Jodokus

Jodokus Fapstronaut

don't worry too much for MO-"falls". You're doing great!
    and thanks for creating and caring for the Order ;)

Now give me some magic armor, wizard :p

16. Liu0074

Liu0074 Guest

As a man of honor, humor and intelligence: I pledge myself to the order and swear the oath of the Walliflower Knights to be become a better man and a master of my own domain. Whilst striving for my own virtue to uphold. I swear to combat the army of PMOs 'till the dark days.

17. bastion

bastion Guest

[​IMG]
    Welcome to the Order, Liu0074! You are now officially a Knight. Stay true.

Liu0074 likes this.
  18. Liu0074

Liu0074 Guest

19. OMB

OMB Fapstronaut

* a curious squire approaches the order*
    Greetings mighty Knights of the Order!

I am new to this and I was wondering where can I learn to create those shiny counters you have, and what do I need to do to be part of this noble cause?

:)

20. bastion

bastion Guest

Hey OMB. Just post a pledge of your own making and you're officially a member. Promote knightly values and cleanliness of the spirit!

Counters are made here:
    https://pmo-tracker.appspot.com/