1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New guy

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deleted Account, May 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Hi there! (Sorry for my english)

I feel weird from a year or two ago, I notice I don't have the same capacity to concentrate as I had before, even when I'm talking with people I forget easily what I was going to say or I just forget I told something to someone and repeat it again. So yeah, basically I have difficulties on focusing.

Also, I have problems interacting with people, It could be because english is not my mother tongue, but I feel shy when I'm with people and I barely speak, just listen to them. Most of the time I don't know what to talk about.

Regarding to the sexual issue, I PMO 4-5 times a week and when I have sex I feel it's kind of boring, sometimes I don't have desire, and if I want to keep the erection I need to focus and think about something really specific. Also, sometimes I struggle to get to O, it's true it's easier when I do PMO because I can control how I do it, but still having problems.

I think this are the main reasons why I want to join this community, I've read about the advantages it has to remove PMO from our lifes, and I think this "issues" above could be fixed or improve.

Thanks for reading! If you don't understand something I can try to explain it better.

D . J . likes this.
  2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

3. Well, i'm on my second day so I don't have any strategy yet, I'll plan them as I go. When I start feeling the need, then I'll thing about how to distract my mind.

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut