1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New Here, and happy to have found it

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Romans12:1, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Romans12:1

Romans12:1 Fapstronaut

Hello everyone,

Just got through the 7 day challenge and am trying to get more involved here. Thought introducing myself would be a good first step.

I'm a 27 y/o studying in medicine. A little background on my struggle. I was introduced to P back when I was 12. It was an accident but sparked an interest. Didn't really struggle till a little later when I found the connection of PMO all together to create the buzz we all know. It was a weekly struggle to daily struggle at times. Have done a number of things to try fighting it, having minor and major success. I have used multiple software programs, gotten rid of all my electronics... etc. These have led to success for 3-4 months at the most. School also has helped in ways. This has all led me to understand that I will always have opportunities to fail with PMO no matter how many obstacles I place in the way.

So I have come here, by the grace of God really. Saw jokes about nofap in the past and just thought of googling it. This has led me to this point and after completing the 7 day challenge, I know I am in the right place. Having a community around you to help you fight this is so much more important than I once thought. We cannot do it alone, and I don't want to try anymore. Thank you to those who have already supported me thus far. I will do my best to reply to anyone with questions or support.

Really means alot to me to be here, and the last several days have been some of the easiest thanks to the support and tools I have gotten off this site. You guys are awesome! Thank you!

God Bless

2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

Romans12:1 likes this.
  3. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome @Romans12:1, I'm glad you're here. Congrats on nine days!

Romans12:1 likes this.