1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New here! Hoping this forum would help me avoid PMO

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by neoneo0500, Aug 11, 2017.

1. neoneo0500

neoneo0500 New Fapstronaut

Hi!

Male, 23.

Been doing PMO since 11 when I had first access to internet.

At first, I started it out of curiosity but then I got addicted to it in an year. During the first few years, I didn't realize what I was doing to my body because the side-effects were not noticable. It was only after 4 or 5 years when I realized that I was extremely underweight compared to the average person around my age. This was the first side effect of excessive masterbation, later on I continued losing eye sight (its around -4.5 now). I was never an extrovert but I used to hang out with friends and play outdoor games. Both are non existence now due to lower self esteem and stamina. Concentrating on a task was never a problem for me, Infact I was a topper (still in the top 20% of class but not a topper anymore). It has become extremely difficult for me to concentrate on a task now, memory loss is another perk of PMO.

I tried no PMO several times but I could never get past 1 week. I hope this forum would help me get rid of this habbit which is ruining my life.

On day zero.

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! I'm glad you're here.

Let me know if I can do anything to help.

neoneo0500 likes this.
  3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?