1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New here, wanting to introduce myself!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Monstermuttz, May 18, 2018.

1. Monstermuttz

Monstermuttz Fapstronaut

Hey guys, new to NoFap (Kinda) tried it a year ago, went 1 month. Felt great but those horrible urges!

Time for round two, this time for good! Need to do this for myself and so many others in my life. Social anxiety almost phobia has crippled all aspects of my life, so I feel like making friends on a forum for the first time so if you ever wanna chat hit me up! I'm a nerd at heart, and even though I get nervous around people in real life online I can be a great 1 on 1 person to talk to, or so I am told. I am a Ironworker and a dietitian on the side. Wanna know more about food? Or working out + food? I'm here for that to. Wish me luck!

Last edited: May 19, 2018
  2. Hi. Welcome back! I recommend creating a journal in Reboot Logs section and posting actively on forum as well. I find it helps to keep us motivated. Otherwise it's easy to forget about this thing, importance of it and slip away. Good luck with your reboot!

Monstermuttz likes this.