1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

new here

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Strongdor, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Strongdor

Strongdor Fapstronaut

Just dropping in to say that I'm a newbie here. I have been trying to quit for a while now with very little success. But I have to persevere.

AnkurJain likes this.
  2. Strongdor

Strongdor Fapstronaut

Breaking this addiction has been extremely difficult for me so far. The furthest ive gotten is almost two weeks no pmo.

3. AnkurJain

AnkurJain Fapstronaut

Welcome. I am also new here. I can see lots of resources and a very active community. We are all in this together..

Strongdor likes this.
  4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

Strongdor likes this.
  5. Strongdor

Strongdor Fapstronaut

Firstly I dig the scripture reference. I'm relying on God for strength, but I've also placed blocks on my home computer (and changed the password to something random, as I've gotten around it before) I downloaded a new browser for my phone to do the same. I'm also trying to keep myself as busy as possible

6. The_Box

The_Box Fapstronaut

Dude, I totally get where your coming from in having to place blocks that even you can't get around. Sometimes it can feel like you're fighting yourself, but keep at it!

Strongdor likes this.
  7. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

That's awesome! Check out In Case You Didn't Know for additional strategies and tips which may help you along your journey.