1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New here

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Lakki, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Lakki

Lakki New Fapstronaut

I am new here i want to recover from musterbation addiction, however i have tried it on nofap app but after 25 days i reset as i did musterbation one time after 25days all my diligence goes in vain

2. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use theNoFap Forums | Panic Button | Day Counter | Rebooting Resources | ForumRules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

You can also take part in one of the manychallenges available. It can be a tremendous help. Challenges

Also, there are groups you can also join if you wish to do so. You can browse through them here. Groups

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

Espi1971 likes this.
  3. It's not in vain if you learned from the experience and know what to do for next time. Be specific with what your goals and constraints are so you won't be lost if you get into ambiguous situations. Keep it up! I'm about to finish Day 6, you made it all the way to 25!

Espi1971 likes this.
  4. bfdet

bfdet Fapstronaut

Think about what lead you to relapse after 25 days of noPMO. What will you do to avoid falling prey to that same trigger the next time it enters your thoughts ? If you do not change your response, you can only expect the same result: reset and relapse. Change how you will respond to this, and other, triggers to do something constructive, healthy, and that does not lead to PMO.

One day at a time is how we all succeed.

Di.Do.555 and Espi1971 like this.