1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New here

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Daikan, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Daikan

Daikan New Fapstronaut

Hello everyone,

I'm not really sure what to post here. I decided to check this out after a friend told me about it. Even though I am completely anonymous here (at least, I hope so), it kinda feels odd to share openly and personally about masturbation behaviour.

Anyway, greetings to all of you.

2. Sojourner7777

Sojourner7777 Fapstronaut

Greetings to you Daikan, and welcome. I does feel off sharing that stuff at first, but most people find that just by getting it out 'on paper' is half the battle won...as you write, you start to realise just how break an impact it's had on your life.

Strength to you!

Godspeed,
    Sojourner

3. Daikan

Daikan New Fapstronaut

Thanks Sojourner,

I just posted my first tread on the reboot-section, which actually turned out to become the proper introduction I wanted to write. Rookie-question now: how do you get that fancy timeline under your profile?

4. Sojourner7777

Sojourner7777 Fapstronaut

Sorry, just reread my first post and realized there are lots of autocorrects going on there!

Great news on your post, will read it shortly.

Re signature, just click on mine or anybody's signature and it will guide you on setting up your own.

Strength to you,

S