1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New job

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Hello. I want to tell you something. From the Monday I'm working in IT company. Overall it's okay, but I'm feeling tired all the time. Sleepy and bored. When I was signing the contract all terms were okay for me. But after I sign it, they tell me that I will work as outsource. So I need to go somewhere and do something on PC when there's problem. I don't have driving license and its hard for me to travel. 2 days ago they told me that I will travel 15 km from me where there isn't any local commute. I needed to ask my sister for help. I feel that I'm working in bad place. What to do?

2. Lucas.

Lucas. Fapstronaut

Well in my opinion you should see if you can get a better job in the first place since it depends of where you live, if you think you can get a better job just leave. I left my old job 1 month ago I have nearly no money but I don't regret it(mainly because I can survive with no money), even though it sucks to have no job I don't regret it, I only regret not leave earlier leaving me with more time too look for a new job xD

3. jatar

jatar Fapstronaut

If you only just started this or last week, then I'd say give it a bit more time, and see how the situation develops. I think it might be too early to say how exactly the job will look like. If you're still unhappy about your job in a month, I think you can start thinking about changing it.

As for the traveling part, if you cannot travel as often and as far as they ask you to, IMO you should discuss the matter with your employer. Maybe they will be able to adjust. You could consult a lawyer to see what exactly your employment contract says, and check if you're obligated to travel that far and pay for the transport.