1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New member excited to be done

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by TheProcedure, Oct 9, 2017.

1. TheProcedure

TheProcedure Fapstronaut

Hey everyone,

I made an account here from a recommendation from a friend who said the forum/site has helped him a huge deal.

I've been fighting pmo for about 7 years and just about had enough as it messes with my head yfm. I'm a Christian, so my number 1 reason for wanting to quit is because of my faith. In addition, I want to be clean and sober from pmo (really just pm) before getting into my next relationship. Last time I didn't do pm for an extensive period of time was when i was in my last relationship, but the thing is i don't want to depend on another person in order to be clean and have a pure mind and eyes yfm. I want to be pure, strong and secure before getting into my next relationship, and pm is just about the biggest tangible thing standing in my way.

looking forward to being a part of this community and be teammates with you all to end this!

you can call me j.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Such Small Hands

Such Small Hands Fapstronaut

Welcome, dude. Your friend knows what's up. The reboot logs are there for you when you want to start posting the daily struggle. Can't speak for myself, but there are a ton of people on the site who treasure their faith as a method to combat darker urges. Try to get in touch with some. Stay strong!

TheProcedure likes this.
  3. TheProcedure

TheProcedure Fapstronaut

what's up my boy, good to hear from you. let's get it.