1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Realquiter, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Realquiter

Realquiter Fapstronaut

hey guys, I’m new here. I’ve PMO for more than 10 years and I want to quit this habit. I’m currently in a relationship so I plan on doing a PM challenge starting now.I would also like if someone wants to be my accountability partner. Thank you

Marson, Faraz555 and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Welcome to the community.

Realquiter likes this.
  3. Hey & Welcome to NoFap Community! :)

You are in the right place for recovery here. We are so glad to have you with us to beat this addiction together.

You can go read some Success Stories in the "Success Stories" section to learn more about the benefits of NoFap , get useful tips and ideas to help you in the reboot.

If you have any question about rebooting, you can ask it in the "Rebooting" section.

And i would recommend you to make your own journal in the "Reboot logs" corresponding to your gender & age to track your everyday progress.

Best of luck to you in your journey!

+Here's a post where you can find many important information that will help you in the reboot, Check it out:
    https://nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/in-case-you-didnt-know.84619

-The Winner

Realquiter and PowerfulSRE like this.
  4. Realquiter

Realquiter Fapstronaut

5. Marson

Marson Fapstronaut

Hi Realquiter,

I'm in a similar situation as you. PMO addiction is dangerous for relationships, because it can cause erectile dysfunction like in my case. I added your thread to my watchlist and will track your progress - you can do the same with my thread.

Regards, Marson

Realquiter and ImpureHuman like this.
  6. Realquiter

Realquiter Fapstronaut

Will do !

7. Venu Bobby

Venu Bobby Fapstronaut

Hi Realquiter,
    I'm in the same situation as you.I too want to end my PM habit and at the first I'm planning to start a challenge of No PM for 90 days and if i succeeded I'm planning to extend the deadline. Come on lets take that challenge together. All the best for your challenge an i wish we both must get succeeded in eradicating our PM habit.
    Thank you.

Realquiter likes this.
  8. nef

nef Fapstronaut

Change your name it is not so motivating

Realquiter likes this.
  9. Hello and welcome to the forums :)

Realquiter likes this.
  10. Realquiter

Realquiter Fapstronaut

Lol my name as nothing to do with what I’m trying to achieve here