1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

new month new changes

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Let me ask you something, when are you wanting to recover?, when will you stop making excuses for yourself and drop the selfishness?, and do you want your nofap journey to go 10x smoother?. I preach on here a lot about the two key things you absolutely must have for reboot success, the first being no pmo, the second being healthy eating, and when i tell people i almost always get the same bullshit response, "no way i am going to stop eating junk food, sorry", basically what you are saying when you say this is sorry i like being a selfish dumbass who likes to take a shit on my hard working body because i am a slut when it comes to eating junk food, i just love how it tastes and how much it destroys my body and happyness. I dont care what your excuse is, until you treat your body right you dont deserve to get better, you dont deserve to feel good, why should you?, why does someone who treats himself bad deserve to feel good?, you deserve to suffer just as you make your hard working body suffer, i used to be like you tho, i used to poor energy drinks down my throat everyday despite how much pain i felt from them, i would eat macaroni and pizza daily, i did not care about my body at all, i did not deserve to feel good either, but guess what?, i stopped all that, i took a look at myself and images of my suffering body flooded my mind, the twisted faces, the suffering i brought upon it, the lack of appreciation for my body was unbelievable, the lack of love and compassion for myself was insane, i am so thankful i am no longer like that, me and my body are a team and i have harmony because of that, peace of mind knowing my body is doing good and we love eachother, my body works hard 24/7 always doing its job to the best of its abilities, i thank it for that, so what is your excuse?, when will you open your eyes and start caring?. I know i came off as an ass here likely, i generally hate making posts like this, but that just shows how passionate i am about healthy eating, i know what it feels like and i want everyone to know its the best damn thing in the world!, besides God of course, its kind of like a fish not knowing what land is like, thats how an unhealthy person is compared to a healthy person, you cant even comprehend the state of mind a healthy person has.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2019