NEW REALM CHALLENGE (v2.0)

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by TangoTao, Nov 23, 2019.

1. TangoTao

TangoTao Fapstronaut

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BY
    @TangoTao

Want to finally make some progress?

You know you have a greater power within you but can't unleash it? Join me in the NEW REALM CHALLENGE, TRAIN, STUDY, MEDITATE, DELIMIT JUNK MEDIA AND JUNK ACTIVITIES AND ENTER NEW REALM OF YOUR LIFE Rules are simple: NO PMO. (Sex with partner is allowed in the lower realms – but the higher up you want to climb the more you need to demand of yourself) I challenge YOU to reach at least the level of Super Saiyan.

Each time you slip in your discipline you drop a tier lower – estimate of how low have you fallen and restart from there, even though – you should get back on the path as soon as you can, and not wasting much time on regrets or bragging in that muddy waters of self-piety and defeatism.

to participate add your signature, and show your interest on the thread or dm me. i will add your name to the list when i see it. I will update The Hall of Glory from time to time as people ascend to higher realms.

Feel free to journal your progress here, using pictures or gifs to represent what you are feeling at the moment and helping each other. Check in every day if you can please, and use your current realm and its color in your signature with a link to this thread, showing everyone that you are rising your vibration. Paste this: " Type here your current form ▬ Training in the ► /NEW REALM CHALLANGE ◄" in your signature by clicking here -> LINK, for example:

Tier2 Archangel ▬ Training in the ► NEW REALM CHALLANGE

Feel free to discuss all things that might be helpful on that path to ascension.
    GOOD LUCK

REALMS:

Tier3 – A Mystical Realm where Only Perfect Mode Applies
    [​IMG]
    (gonna open the portal leading to it as more Archangels arise in the world )

Tier2 – Only Hard Mode Applies:
    [​IMG]
    360days+ = Platinum Archangel
    270days = Golden Archangel
    180days = Silver Archangel
    90days = Archangel
    (Only hardmode and perfectmode counts - if you reached Ssj or higher,
    try to power up your level and restart your counter to day 30 )

Tier1 – No Pmo:
    [​IMG]
    60+ days = HumanaeDignitatisPH.D
    40-59days = AbleApe
    30d - 39day = SuperSayaJin
    14d-29d = CockyRooster

( No Pmo - if you reached MajorTeddyBear its time to grow up a bit
    and leave some of your toys behind, reset your counter and step it up)

Tier0 – No P:
    [​IMG]
    7d - 13d = MajorTeddyBear
    < 7days = AntAlmighty

(at minimum you put aside any erotic content)

The Hall of Glory:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    @TangoTao --- Archangel --- [​IMG]
    @Papsy --- HumanaeDignitatisPH.D --- [​IMG][​IMG]
    @Working17 --- CockyRooster --- [​IMG][​IMG]

@john_spartan ---
    MajorTeddyBear --- [​IMG][​IMG]

@Demodectic --- MajorTeddyBear
    [​IMG] --- [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019 at 9:35 AM
  2. TangoTao

TangoTao Fapstronaut

Instantiation likes this.
  3. john_spartan

john_spartan Fapstronaut

Hey, Tango Tao

I'd like to join this thread, can you cont me in and add to the list?
    Thank you.

4. john_spartan

john_spartan Fapstronaut

5. TangoTao

TangoTao Fapstronaut

john_spartan sure man, best of luck, you're now hereby and formally AN ANT ALMIGHTY!!!!

john_spartan likes this.
  6. john_spartan

john_spartan Fapstronaut

Many thanks, good luck.

7. Paraeinstein

Paraeinstein Fapstronaut

I have read the rules but I will be able to keep up with some of the rules till the end of this year because after that I will be going to live in a monastery for 3 months where I will have no access to telecommunication (as this is discouraged in the monastery during the retreat period unless it is absolutely necessary - like an urgency or emergency).

I am currently on Monk Mode.

What are the features that make perfect mode distinct from hard mode?

Also there are two accountability groups with the same name, but which one is active and which one is no longer used?

8. TangoTao

TangoTao Fapstronaut

as to the rules - they been updated that basically it is up to you how often do you want to check-in,
    so i see no problem of your extensive stay at the monastery - best of luck with.

as to the two previous threads - there weren't that much interest in them - so that was telling me something very loudly, so this thread is the VALID ONE:

https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/new-realm-challenge-v2-0.258435/#post-2336729

as to other two they been sort of discontinued:
    NEW REALM - Accountability Group
    https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/new-realm-accountability-group.257724/
    (gonna delete it in couple of days or so - the rules were too numerous and boring i guess... )
    Monk Mode Anyone?
    https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/monk-mode-anyone.254718/#post-2303156
    (i use them at times as point of reference),
    so to be a bit more precise with technical wording - the "Accoutability Group" evolved to "Challange" - as i see it as more engaging, dynamic and more open for participation form while it can serve much of the same purpose.

9. TangoTao

TangoTao Fapstronaut

on perfect mode you reset your counter if you had a wet dreams, whilst on hardmode it is excused and you just go on,
    so some guys might practice sex with partner while not ejaculating(karezza) - and they still count is as hardmode, while others can be edging while not ejaculating and still call it hardmode - though personally i don't take this approach for my own practice, i leave it to individuals to decide and keep some flexibility within the terms, ultimately it is
    all up to the individuals to track their own honesty and self-accountability - all i do here is to sort of craft a bit of space to facilitate that inner intention. i brought term <perfect mode> to make some clarity and distinction, but at the end of the day noPMO is what matters most...

10. john_spartan

john_spartan Fapstronaut

Day 2 check in. No PMO forever.
    [​IMG]

TangoTao likes this.
  11. Demodectic

Demodectic Fapstronaut

Please add me to the group. 9 days Monk Mode

12. TangoTao

TangoTao Fapstronaut

13. john_spartan

john_spartan Fapstronaut

Hello boys,

This is Day 3 of checking in on this thread, but is day 5 of noFap, so is good, cause this is the longest streak I've had in the last couple of months.

[​IMG]

TangoTao likes this.
  14. john_spartan

john_spartan Fapstronaut

Day 6 checking in,

Tomorrow I become MajorTeddyBear.

TangoTao likes this.
  15. john_spartan

john_spartan Fapstronaut

@Tango Tao my man, how are you?
    Tommorow I become MajorTeddyBear, so when you have a minute add me to the MajorTeddyBear.
    Thanks.

16. TangoTao

TangoTao Fapstronaut

@john_spartan i'm doing fine almighty ant - i see you gonna evolve soon,
    i did a challenge of myself of doing an ice-bath once a month since quite a time now,
    but this month i got just two days left to get it done - it's a bit freaky just before doing it,
    but once i'm in it - it's not much of the problem, gonna report on it in here once it's done.
    you do or did something special this month to utilize these building up energies?

17. john_spartan

john_spartan Fapstronaut

Hehe, ice baths?! Sounds like you've gone hardcore. Good.
    Myself, I became quite comfortable with the cold showers.
    At first I thought I was going to faint or something, my heart was pumping to get out of my chest, but I found that controlling my breathing was the way to do it.
    Anyhow, after all that, earlier today I was surfing the net and I thing it was due to some virus I got from who knows where, a chrome window pop ups on my screen with the hottest chick posing nude.
    I was thinking, shit mate, I'll rub one off in this instant. I didn't after all, but it was so sudden, I was totally unprepared.
    So I guess I got to be more vigilant about this kind of stuff.

Until next time, good luck.

18. TangoTao

TangoTao Fapstronaut

@john_spartan
    iVE been doing regular cold showers for about 2 years now - in all that time - i fainted only once - because i was also doing these deep-breathing hof-method at the same time (while standing) - and just in an instant - i momentarily lost the consciousness and my legs folded under me, it was just for a short moment, thankfully i did not hit my head or injured myself in anyway - nonetheless a little caution is rather a good idea, pace yourself at your own feel of it i would say, also if you do deep breathing practices - you may want to consider doing them while sitting and not in the bathtub.

Yeah you scored an exposure therapy session with that chrome window ("window of time")
    and you prevailed, that's a good sign, it proves that your practice counts for something.
    Well Done!

19. john_spartan

john_spartan Fapstronaut

Day 7 check in, becoming Mighty Teddy Bear or whatever.
    Looking forward to the next upgrade.

[​IMG]

TangoTao likes this.
  20. TangoTao

TangoTao Fapstronaut

Demodectic you good man? your clock seem to turned back in time

@john_spartan well done man! your status had been upgraded. Congrats!
    [​IMG]