NEW REALM CHALLENGE (v2.0)

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by TangoTao, Nov 23, 2019.

1. TangoTao

TangoTao Fapstronaut

IceBath had been completed - quite a short one - but still it
    was ice-cold and i fully submerged myself, maybe i'm a bit out of practice,
    perhaps i should get back to do it once every week instead of every month... will see
    [​IMG]for now i give myself this icon as a reward,
    but just for a week - you want it again - work for it i say it to myself

Demodectic and john_spartan like this.
  2. john_spartan

john_spartan Fapstronaut

Thank you sir, you'll hear from me again in another 7 days.
    And how is that chess thing going on? Seemed interesting, are you still up for it?

Peace.

Demodectic likes this.
  3. john_spartan

john_spartan Fapstronaut

Day 9, and counting.

Demodectic likes this.
  4. TangoTao

TangoTao Fapstronaut

@john_spartan keep on with it! I'm curious about your next stage in evolution
    as to chess - not at the moment thanks, i thought it good idea at the time,
    but now i see it not dynamic enough to my liking....

and on top of that i'd think that if anything - that would it be most interesting between two guys
    with lower streaks - this way it would be competitive and mutually accountable and help a lot
    to stay in the game of nofap even if slipping in the discipline initially, what do you think?

Demodectic likes this.
  5. john_spartan

john_spartan Fapstronaut

Hi man,

Don't sweat about it, I'm not great at chess anyway. :)).

Demodectic and TangoTao like this.
  6. john_spartan

john_spartan Fapstronaut

Day 10 check in, day 10 out of forever.

Demodectic likes this.
  7. john_spartan

john_spartan Fapstronaut

Day 11 checking in. Going forward.

Demodectic likes this.
  8. Paraeinstein

Paraeinstein Fapstronaut

No Nut November accomplished this year without breaking a sweat.
    I feel unstoppable.

9. TangoTao

TangoTao Fapstronaut

Demodectic likes this.
  10. john_spartan

john_spartan Fapstronaut

Day 14, becoming CockyRooster.
    What do I do now?
    [​IMG]

11. Rogue_Steve

Rogue_Steve Fapstronaut

I just relapsed from 36 days and don't want it to happen again. Could you add me to the group and maybe point me in the direction of an accountability partner?

Demodectic likes this.
  12. john_spartan

john_spartan Fapstronaut

Demodectic likes this.
  13. john_spartan

john_spartan Fapstronaut

Wow, day 17 today of no PMO.
    Every day in the last 5-6 days I had a moment where I thought I was gonna relapse, where not relapsing was hanging on a thread.
    The urges that hit me during the night are the hardest, since I'm not awake. But I didn't relapse.
    I occasionally glanced at some models on Instagram but this time it wasn't for masturbating, although it crossed my mind, but really to realise that it's just not worth it, the world of shit awaiting, over a picture. To understand how low I am knowing that other guys are shagging those girls, whereas I am just looking at their pictures.
    Last night I dreamt that I relapsed 2 times, and I woke up so sad. The same thing happened when I quit smoking.
    I really want to quit forever.
    And realising that we have the will and the power to take action, gives me a lot of hope.

Demodectic likes this.
  14. TangoTao

TangoTao Fapstronaut

@john_spartan well done, just don't get cocky about it, i'd say do something inspiring and challenging - pushing yr comfort zone - is the way to go on nofap[​IMG]

Demodectic likes this.
  15. TangoTao

TangoTao Fapstronaut

sure i'll add you, welcome on board, as to APs - just find someone you get along with and with whom you can share common interests - otherwise i find those relations aren't very lasting - i'd would suggest the challenges page
    https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?forums/events-challenges.132/
    and join something that resonates with your specific needs and your character, you are welcome to post your progress here if it helps you. oh by the way - watch out for chaser effect and don't let it catch you
    [​IMG]

Demodectic likes this.
  16. john_spartan

john_spartan Fapstronaut

Thanks mate, ant thanks for the reminder. Good luck.

17. Demodectic

Demodectic Fapstronaut

Hi,

I am back with 2 days. I injured my arm and was bedbound for over a week and had PMO'ed in the meanwhile.

18. john_spartan

john_spartan Fapstronaut

Day 20 check-in, almost didn't make it this morning.

When the time comes and the urge kicks in, all the high ideals or philosophies and motivation fade away and seem like nothing compared to the urge to PMO.
    I want it, I want it bad and I've struggled for years to stop this behaviour. I remember I was 23-24 in 2012 in the middle of a withdrawal session thinking that I just can't stop this forever. Even now I noticed that little by little, day by day, I slip into the same patterns occurring right before a relapse. Looking at a picture, or touches in the shower, or anything to give me a reason to relapse. I am looking for reasons to relapse, to be weak, so that I can say that I couldn't when the truth is that I can. I know that I can.
    We all can.

19. TangoTao

TangoTao Fapstronaut

passion looks for ckracks in your armor - once it finds a llittle lack of bounderies - it will slip into that and start cracking teh walls on you... renew yourself or perish - that's often the case

20. john_spartan

john_spartan Fapstronaut

Day o again. Relapsed one quick time, I will get back on the horse. I am inclined to think that since I am at ground zero again I might as well stay here for a while and feel good, but the truth is I don't want to set myself back even more.