1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New Relationship

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Sprinter123, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Sprinter123

Sprinter123 Fapstronaut

So any advice is appreciated here.
    I'm in a relatively new relationship and we've been taking things quite slow. So we've been going out for about three months and things are going really well, but we've only slept together a couple of times. Both times i finished really early without really getting hard enough to even do anything properly. I don't care about things from my side but i feel like i'm letting her down. I'm fairly adept at making sure that she gets everything she wants out of the experience in other ways, but I want to be able to perform normally in the bedroom
    I don't think i'm quite there yet to be able to talk to her about this sort of thing or my current re-boot, so i does anyone have any advice on what to do in this kind of situation?
    Any particularly effective techniques to get hard and stay hard?
    Should i consider Viagro?
    Should i talk to her about the re-boot, and if so how?
    Do any of these worries really matter or is it all immaterial so long as she says she's happy?

2. MarinoBigFan1984

MarinoBigFan1984 Fapstronaut

Try L Arginine 5 grams for 6 weeks

Obviously cut out PM for at least 2 weeks. Longer is better.

The third week limit yourself to sex 1X that week