New Section: Sandbox

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by Alexander, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Leaving it as it was. This way, it is emphasised, highlighted and given it's own place.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2017
  2. I don't frequent kids playgrounds. :rolleyes:

3. David0895

David0895 Fapstronaut

Thank you for your support and such beneficial activities.

4. Dizzy Lotus

Dizzy Lotus Fapstronaut

Yes. That's what I meant. [​IMG]

5. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

Nice, can you move all of Waldo101's threads to this section? Please and thank you. :p

vxlccm likes this.
  6. Yeah, and move all of @Deadlihood's threads to this section? Good riddance. :D

vxlccm and NoBrainer like this.
  7. squilliam

squilliam Fapstronaut

Off-topic can be a refreshing place to go after wading through lots of deeper, heavier things in other sections of the forum.

bunnyheartbeat likes this.
  8. I don't have a problem with off-topic. I was commenting on the new sillybox.

vxlccm likes this.
  9. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Negativity is your strong suit.

10. Not for the people that are serious about their recovery and don't arse around.

11. vxlccm

vxlccm Fapstronaut

Can't see how it's a problem to say go there. Seems like a fine idea to me, @Alexander ;]

12. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Everyone has different coping methods, IGY.

13. Is that why you play the fool 90% of the time? Does it help you to quell your addiction? If so, fine. All I am saying is, let us place all such things in the kiddies sandbox. That way, you still get to use your chosen coping method and those that wish can join you. What's wrong with that?

14. vxlccm

vxlccm Fapstronaut

Not sure what any of that means. Your points were heard, so maybe it will get retracted.

15. Alexander

Alexander Website Admin
    Staff Member

With its own section, it is easily avoidable by those who are interested in serious discussion. As it exists, low-effort posts can be posted everywhere. This is a compromise between free-for-all and deleting all of these types of posts.

vxlccm likes this.