New section suggestion: Succes Stories

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by -DS-, Jan 9, 2014.

1. -DS-

-DS- Fapstronaut

I would like to suggest opening a new subforum where guys could post there success stories. Everything that could be directly attributed to NoFap would find it's place in there. Be it just small changes like better sleep, more free time, productivity or major things like cured ED, improvements in social life, etc.

Reason being that there is a lot of support and fight on this forum but no place to celebrate victory and keep accounts of it for motivational purposes in an organized fashion.

This idea in practice can be found on http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/ "Triumphs over social anxiety"

If you like this idea, please say so in here :)

2. Fahad Rehman

Fahad Rehman Fapstronaut

I completely agree with you -DS-..... Its time of forgetting what endeavours we had in the past and focus on the future..... To stay away frm P i suggest that being positive is all that is required..... No anger, no problems discussion, no sorrow, no guilt, but what will really help us is encouragement, complimentation, zeal, excitement, calmness, and a whole lot of hard work...... Success stories can provide us with those positive energies. Definitely suggest success stories!

3. iliander

iliander Fapstronaut

I agree with this

4. ElectriFix

ElectriFix Fapstronaut

Agreed! It will be extremely motivational!

5. Alexander

Alexander Website Admin
    Staff Member

Thanks for the suggestion - I'll add it in very soon.

6. discipline101

discipline101 Fapstronaut

it would be awesome if there was something like that.

7. Corcoran978

Corcoran978 Fapstronaut

This would be great. I was wondering if success stories section already existed.