1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New soldier here.Support needed.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by desisodier, May 5, 2021.

1. desisodier

desisodier Fapstronaut

Hi everyone this is Ahmed.I am 19 years old, male. About 9 months ago I found this thing called nofap which lighted a fire of hope inside me as i was searching a way to get out from the cycle of MO or sometimes PMO for a long time.
    I could'nt handle my adolescence in a healthy manner though i was brought up in a religious family. At the age of 15, One day I invented this thing of fapping. Though it was pleasure at first, this unproductive things really messed up my life.
    In 2020 I really decided to make a change.From then I had several streaks of 71-28-135-12h-30 days . I wasn't happy. I really wanted to quit this thing forever.
    Today I decided that I am not gonna fight alone. Thats why I joined this forum. I really need support from u guys.
    I hope u guys will be asset to my recovery process and help me to become a better person.
    #need motivation+tips from u guys. thank you.

Henry321 and elvagoazul like this.
  2. elvagoazul

elvagoazul Fapstronaut

Hi and welcome
    Congratulations for your decision to get rid of PM. Your streaks were really good.

3. desisodier

desisodier Fapstronaut

thanks brother!Words do matter

4. ArkadyD

ArkadyD Fapstronaut

Welcome, brother! Good luck on your journey

desisodier likes this.
  5. desisodier

desisodier Fapstronaut

thanks

6. Henry321

Henry321 Fapstronaut

Welcome to the Community....You will surely get rid of this habit

desisodier likes this.
  7. Julian Baker

Julian Baker Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hey Ahmed, brilliant post. So honest and raw and full of courage. Keep posting, consider joining the drop-in session, as vocalising things can be really cathartic. link up with an AP and maybe try and join a whatsapp or Telegram group if you find one that suits you.

Are you into training? I can give you a link to a training group to help you stay motivated. If yes, PM me.

Take care