1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New to Forum (Fapstronaut for ~1 year)

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deleted Account, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Hey all,

I decided to sign up to the community to see how it was. I've been at this thing since Nov. 2012, my longest streak being around 80 days of no M. (Though there was some bad edging in there, so I don't consider it exactly right.)

Mark Queppet's videos and YBOP.com has helped a lot with doing this, but so far I haven't told anybody about my addiction, and haven't had any intimate contact with a girl throughout this thing so it has been tough doing it alone.

Anyways, just wanted to post that I was new to the forum. I just graduated school with a BSC, soon looking to do further studies, but have been at home doing nothing for around 3 months now, with about 3 more months to go before any schooling starts. I don't really know anyone in my area because my family just moved here so I don't have any social life and it's been tough meeting new people (this not being my hometown). I am looking forward to 2014, where I expect I will be elsewhere.

In the meantime, have any of you been in similar situations? I don't know what to make of my time, and where to start branching out to do something.