1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New to NoFap, the beggining of my journey

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Human v2.0, May 27, 2019.

1. Human v2.0

Human v2.0 Fapstronaut

Hello community, I'm new in this site. English is not my main language, so please forgive me for any grammar issues.

My story is not so different than yours, I started PMOing when I was 12, now I'm 26 so it's been a 14 years journey.
    I found about NoFap when I realized I had a P induced ED, which really destroyed me because I didn't know what the hell to do. I have been a virgin for 26 years, I've been in a relationship with my gf for almost 1 year(she's my first gf), so we finally decided to make love(it just happened actually), just to realize that my erection was pretty weak, and I couldn't penetrate her, which totally dissappointed me(and I'm sure she was also dissappointed), she was very supportive but you can imagine... I felt like sh*t.
    After that I thought I had a physical issue but I was too coward to go with the medic, so I wasn't sure what to do. My gf really wanted to have sex, and we tried a couple of times more just to realize I couldn't make it. I felt insecure and I was really not motivated at all.
    After some weeks of PMOing I felt into the worst kind of P that exists... Sissy hypnosis, that thing is pure evil. So you can imagine how I was feeling, I had toughts of my gf leaving me, I started to be a jealous prick with her. I needed help.
    I found about noFap, and I'm really motivated, I don't know if this will heal my ED, I don't know if this will heal my HOCD(which is another issue), and I also have urges to look at other women the whole day, I just can't get it out of my system, I really feel like doing it to almost any woman that is barely attractive, but I know I will be ok and those thoughts will be gone(or controlled at least).

I'm into one of my highest streaks(14 days) and I will continue with my journey to be better every day.

Now I'm working out, I'm reading a lot and I'm doing what I want, I feel really happy altough I get these urges every now and then.

Thank you all, thank you for being part of this community.

TL;DR: I started from the bottom, now is time to rise.

LET'S DO IT!

Enulv likes this.
  2. Targaryenn

Targaryenn Fapstronaut

Welcome to this community!

3. Always be positive

Always be positive Fapstronaut

4. SovjetOnion

SovjetOnion Fapstronaut

Good luck man! Nofap is tailor made for you from what I can hear. Your ED will be gone if you continue this and your desire in your relationship will drastically improve. My recommendation is to stay away from all Social Media for a few days and focus on your passions. Before you even notice it, the main problem is gone. Good luck let's get it :)

5. Human v2.0

Human v2.0 Fapstronaut

Another day! Today I felt a lot of urges, specially because I had trouble with my gf and I wanted to relax. I didn't fall.

I love my gf, but these are my goals, nothing is getting on the way. I have the control of my life.

Samuel Camacho likes this.