1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New to NoFap

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by @Gurdeep_Singh, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Hi guys , i am new to NoFap . fap had affect my life so bad and every single area of my life such as health , education, relationship with family and friends , self esteem. I am struggling with fap since very long time , i also wanted to quit this habbit but i did not have any motivations or guide path for that . Since i heard about NoFap , i Feel more motivated to quit these habbit for greater good. I started NoFap 5-6 days ago , i control my on my self for this day. But i relapsed and feel so depressed about it , i feel less motivated and i need some help from you guys .

jager likes this.
  2. ImpureHuman

ImpureHuman Fapstronaut

Sign up here is the first step. welcome frnd, Let's fight this addiction together.

@Gurdeep_Singh likes this.
  3. tatt2666

tatt2666 Fapstronaut

Hey don’t put yourself down a journey starts with first few steps . Think talking on here and get all the advise you can from all the community is key I’m only 2 days into my reboot but anything you need . Help . Advice . Encourage I’m here as we all are . As I’m sure you and every one will be when I need it which I will soon I fear . Stay strong bro

@Gurdeep_Singh likes this.