1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New to NoFap

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deleted Account, May 16, 2021.

1. Hi everyone. I am new to NoFap. I really need this process to work to save my sanity and my soul. I have hit some lows recently that have rocked what I believe about myself. At times I feel like two different people - the man I am in real life and the one I become when the urges hit. As I sit here now - I don't like the man I become, but at times the inhibitions diminish and the only focus becomes pleasure.

I need this to work and I am committed to trying. I will take any help.

Goodstart likes this.
  2. imbroken

imbroken Fapstronaut

Hi , I'm new to this too and I've found great help on r/nofap the official nofap subreddit on Reddit
    I've found just great help ,tips , motivation and even made new friends and accountability partners

DrHenryJekyll likes this.
  3. imbroken

imbroken Fapstronaut

I suggest joining the subreddit

4. imbroken

imbroken Fapstronaut

This entire forum seems to be dead to me , the subreddits more active , new posts every few minutes

5. imbroken

imbroken Fapstronaut

My reddit names Im_soo_broken happy to chat there

6. Thanks for the response. I feel i am in so deep. I am drawn even now as i type this to visit a chat room and masturbate. For me the addiction is getting aroused getting hard and hen leading to masturbating. It has a strong grip on me.

7. Funny I moved from the subreddit to here. It is definitely more active but some posts are people asking about very basic things, which I guess may not matter for someone new but here the information is just better organized into categories. If it's just about finding the info of course doing a search including older posts may be the way to go, but yeah not if you are more concerned about the social activity. Of course, there's also the AP groups that's just more focused anyway.

8. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap!!!