1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New to the community!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by LukeP, Jul 21, 2017.

1. LukeP

LukeP New Fapstronaut

Hello! I am sure why I am here, but unsure what happens next. So might as well start somewhere!

I am 15 years old, live in the US and well, you all know why I am here. I've tried everything, EVERYTHING. I am religious, nothing works. I've set goals, done activities, and I can't fix it. I do hope nofap will help me. Im out of hope, out of energy and lost, however on a lighter note, I am grateful I found this, and hope to learn from you guys. I believe we can do it.

Though I may not be the most wise, anyone else reading this I strongly encourage to keep it up and keep fighting. I'll be on here til I am freed of my chains, so feel free to message me anytime
    :)

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
    rubedo and Flyhigh like this.
  2. rubedo

rubedo Fapstronaut

Hi LukeP, I'm new here too, let's fight together!
    ALso I really like the PANIC button here, it helped me several times stay motivated

3. rubedo

rubedo Fapstronaut

hey luke, so how is the fight going?

4. J. Fylz

J. Fylz Fapstronaut

Well Luke you are here for the right reasons! You are surrounded by people who understand. Keep the motivation...keep on your guard! And reach out for help...you are here for a reason! Super proud of you buddy!!