1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New to this and really in the rabbit hole

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by ChicagoBears18, Apr 4, 2019.

1. ChicagoBears18

ChicagoBears18 New Fapstronaut

Hey guys, I am a 26 year old man who has struggled with this branch of sex addiction for a while now. As of late my obsessions and urges are more and more prevalent. I’m in therapy right now to gather why I’m in so deep but I have some guesses. Lately I’ve been hooked on this online financial Domme and it’s getting really rocky. I feel hypnotized and completely out of control for the real first time. I’ve tried going nofap before last year and lasted about 3weeks only. Anyone else have issues with femdom/findom or just have general insights I’m looking forward to talking with you for some needed guidance and brothership. Peace

2. Welcome to the community.

3. Hey, welcome to the forum. please take a look here: https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?forums/problematic-sexual-behavior.136 maybe you will need to check a few pages there to find someone struggling with femddom stuff. But I trust you will find someone there.

Be sure to:
    upload an avatar
    post /look around the forum
    post status updates about yourself /journey
    support others

to gain support, encouragement, and friendship

Good luck