1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New To This... NOT NEW TO THE FIGHT

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by infantry050, Feb 9, 2018.

1. infantry050

infantry050 Fapstronaut

Hey all,

Really glad a place like this exists to hopefully get some help. Ive been fighting this battle for almost 4 years. Learned alot, I think the most Ive ever been able to tie together was about 90 days... that was at the beginning haven't been able to do that for a while. I am at day 34 .. Ive looked everywhere for some brothers to talk to.. I don't know how you guys characterize your relapse's... I felt myself searching a few days ago... and was really trying to pull myself away from it. My bottom lines... any kind of action on my part, that may not be smart. I don't know what to do If I have another setback. Anyways looking for any kind of camaraderie, be awesome to find an accountability partner.. but not holding my breath.. Glad to be here... Thanks

DjAng0 likes this.
  2. DjAng0

DjAng0 Fapstronaut

3. Trucker925

Trucker925 Fapstronaut

Hello there and welcome! Remember it's only a setback if you give up. I've had some close calls when I've been extremely bored. Try your hardest to keep yourself busy. You've made progress already with your 90 day streak, so you know you can do it! KEEP GOING! You'll beat this, remember every day is day one!

4. infantry050

infantry050 Fapstronaut

Means a lot brother thank you... after reading through the reboot stuff on the site I decided to restart my clock... even though I didn’t carry it through... really appreciate the support

5. Welcome! I'm pretty new here too. I tried lots of things (website blockers, switching to a flip phone, moving my computer to the kitchen etc.) but I already feel like this community will give me a real shot at meaningful change instead of putting band aids on my issues. Not sure what being an accountability partner entails but I'm game.