1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

new to this website but I have been an addict ON and OFF now for years, but am willing to be on mode

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Meditation Monk, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Meditation Monk

Meditation Monk Fapstronaut

Hello everyone, my name is ProMusicLover2009, and I am willing to overcome my urge to indulge in this bad habit that I developed in my younger years when I was in my earlier 20s. Now I am 29 years old. I know that I did overcome my urges from time to time and there was this one time where there where times that I could keep my urges under control. But what I realized a while ago, OK, maybe some waaaaaaay back when, is that what helps me the most, and this might help some folks, is for those who are spiritual and who believe in a higher power like me for years, is to sleep with their bible in their bed and hold it tight under their chest. Or on their belly. Sometimes I like to put mine underneath my pillow and my urge to PMO is gone momentarily for the night. I know that I was off from my urges on my birthday on september 12 and I overcame my habit for 30 days. But I gave in again and have to start again. I am looking forward to starting to know everyone on this forum and to the staff. At the moment I am holding my bible with me and it keeps my urges away because it is nighttime. Thanks. Peace.

Contentful T likes this.
  2. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut