1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New user and excited

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by CactusJack, Jun 25, 2020.

1. CactusJack

CactusJack New Fapstronaut

Hello brothers and sisters, I'm going to tell you why I want to start nofap.
    Okay, let's get started. This is me two weeks earlier ready to have sex with my new girlfriend (I'm a virgin), things are going well and we are both taking off our clothes. She starts jerking me off and I get about 70-80% hard. I can see the difference, because when I jerk off to P I can get erected to maybe like 90%, but not as hard I used to get (I'm 18 years old). Okay so let's continue. I whispered "do you want me to take a condom", she said yes and my heart starts bumping like crazy, because I have never done this before. Okay so I put on the condom (My dick is like 70% erected) and I managed to put it on but it looked stupid because my dick was getting softer. I didn't know what to do and I tried to go in, but it just didn't go. It started getting softer and softer and I felt so embarrassed. Okay dudes thats not all. A week ago we tried to do it again and I got soft again, I think I have never been so embarrassed before. I think jerking off and P has been messing with my brain and I can't even get hard if it's not a women on screen. This is my first serious relationship and I think sex is really important and I want to satisfy my girl. I'm going to start this journey because I have heard really good success stories from this.

2. CactusJack

CactusJack New Fapstronaut

Sorry I think I started thread and this may be looking stupid.

3. Not stupid. I have experienced similar. Just gotta give your body time to adjust to reality and forget that dopamine kick from the wrong sources.

CactusJack likes this.