1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New user. NEED help.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Zveer, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Zveer

Zveer Fapstronaut

Hi fellow NoFappers. I’m 18 days into NoFap. I always come here looking for suggestions or moreover to discourage my brain from temptations of PMO. Although I’ve been strictly off P since day 1, I still have some doubt in terms of what exactly should I starve my brain of. So exactly three times out of 18 days I have M very lightly (no P or O) just to feel normal again and it occurred to me whether this is also a thing that I should stop myself from doing during the reboot. So to conclude, my question is whether I should completely shut my brain off from any intentional physical sensation and starve it for the arousal I get from M so it does not get any stimulus in terms of pleasure and in turn boosting recovery?

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button | Day Counter | Rebooting Resources | Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

You can also take part in one of the many challenges available. It can be a tremendous help. Challenges

Also, there are groups you can also join if you wish to do so. You can browse through them here. Groups

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!