1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New user trying to stop masturbation addiction

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by JJ disaster, Apr 23, 2019.

1. JJ disaster

JJ disaster New Fapstronaut

Hi Nofap, I'm a 18 year old girl trying to end my addiction to masturbation. (sorry if my English is bad I'm not a native speaker)

I do it way to often sometimes wasting entire weekends doing basically nothing but maturbating. I don't even cum I been maturbating for about six years, multiple times a week, and I've only cummed around 10 times. It only give me momentary pleasure and then afterwards I don't feel satisfied but just left with the guilt of having wasted time.

I've had acne problem since entering puberty at 11 and masturbation obly makes it worse since my skin is hyper sensitive to hormonal changes like masturbation, being on my period and stress. Constant having acne even though it's it severe is hard on my self confidence and it makes me feel really insecure.

Lately I've been feeling really lonely since most of my friends are getting into relationships but I'm all alone. Just before my birthday I was really hard on myself for never even having kissed anyone so I kissed a guy I wasn't attracted to or even liked at a party drunk because I just didn't want to be a unkissed 18 year old. Now I really regret this I wanted my first kiss to be special but wasted it. I'm not a very social person or confident person, all it took for me to kiss that guy was him calling me pretty which only friends and family had done before.

I want to get more control over my life and stop beating down on myself and I feel like stopping maturbating would help me stop constantly think about how I've never been in a relationship and thinking nobody would want to be with me.

2. Hey & Welcome to NoFap Community! :)

You are in the right place for recovery here. We are so glad to have you with us to beat this addiction together.

You can go read some Success Stories in the "Success Stories" section to learn more about the benefits of NoFap , get useful tips and ideas to help you in the reboot.

If you have any question about rebooting, you can ask it in the "Rebooting" section.

And i would recommend you to make your own journal in the "Reboot logs" corresponding to your gender & age to track your everyday progress.

Best of luck to you in your journey!

+Here's a post where you can find many important information that will help you in the reboot, Check it out:
    https://nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/in-case-you-didnt-know.84619

-The Winner

Deleted Account and PowerfulSRE like this.
  3. JJ disaster

JJ disaster New Fapstronaut

Thanks, I'll look into it :)

4. Welcome to the community!

Great step towards recovery, having joined NoFap will be very helpful. Step by step, little by little you will be able to break free from this addiction. Don't get discouraged whenever you start to feel weak, because the more you are able to say NO to temptations the stronger you will become. This recovery journey is not easy but it is possible. Stay optimistic and never lose hope! :)