1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New User

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by losa96, May 22, 2020.

1. losa96

losa96 Fapstronaut

Hi, I'm Losa. I am a leader. I have to smooth out my rough edges and I'm looking for help as soon as possible.

Deleted Account and Coffee Candy like this.
  2. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap!!!

losa96 and Coffee Candy like this.
  3. :)-keepsmiling

:)-keepsmiling Fapstronaut

You have come to the right place mate!!!!
    I recommend you to start reading the success stories and get started!!
    I hope that I read your success story someday
    Good luck!!!!
    Cheers

losa96 likes this.
  4. Hey, welcome to the NoFap community
    : )

It's nice to see you here fighting the good fight alongside us!
    First let me go ahead and drop some helpful links for you:
    Getting Started Guide / Forum Rules / How to Use the NoFap forums/ Glossary/ NoFap Panic button/
    Set up your day counter /
    Rebooting Resources/
    Accountability groups (new!)/
    About NoFap/ Support NoFap

Here is just some advice:
    First and foremost please take a careful look at each section in the forum, there may be something(s) you will find to be of big help to you.

Secondly I advise you to be active onyour profile(as there a few active people in the profile section). Please start by choosing an avatar and then begin posting frequent status posts to show you're active and needing support/encouragement.
    The forum has got a neat little feature that shows freshly posted statuses for all users to see.
    People will find your profile and give you support.

There’s a portion of people who love communicating in the profile section..(it should be and is )mostly spportive talk but it doesn't hurt to deviate from supportive conversations. It would be great to have you join in and become part of the team!
    We support others in the threads, profile posts, and journals/reboot logs.
    Once you receive some support, please be sure and be grateful to the member for the help/support you received and consider giving some in return to anyone you wish.

Thirdly, you should highly consider creating a public journal/reboot log (in the appropriate sectionfor you) to write about your days in depth for us members to follow along on your journey and offer support to you on.

Please start your journal in the correct section and with that, also try your best to post in the correct sections as it is mandatory and would be helpful to the mods who organize the forum. : )

Last but not least: Good luck on your journey here, make sure to really give it a try with all your heart!

losa96 likes this.
  5. Welcome. Take advantage of the info here and a couple other resources that'll be shared with you. Try to be as open as possible, this us a safe place that you need to come clean.

6. @losa96 Good or bad - how did your weekend go? This is a great place to be and just let out any positive or negative thoughts you have eating away at you. Wishing you strength...

7. losa96

losa96 Fapstronaut

Oh thank goodness. Ive been caving lately. Glad people take this serious though. I want to start over tonight

8. losa96

losa96 Fapstronaut

What is it. Id like to join possibly

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. Great @losa96, click here on this link —>'The Matrix' it will take you there, read through the guidelines & post in the challenge, I’ll see u in a bit. If you decide it’s not for you no probs I wish you good luck on your journey & I’m sure to see u around here anyway!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2020
  10. losa96

losa96 Fapstronaut

lets do it...

11. It's basically about having control over yourself & the PMO addiction, knowing yourself, becoming free, creating a reality you want etc. The longer you go without PMO, the higher you climb the character levels, which reveal your level of self-mastery/ability.

12. losa96

losa96 Fapstronaut

i am excited.i need to get better. There are people depending on me

13. losa96

losa96 Fapstronaut

the red pill has been taken my friend

14. Keep after it. I don't want to condone relapse or resetting ; but I think it's fair to acknowledge that many are not going to just "wake up and quit"this habit because they learned it is bad. Our brains aren't wired that way. That dopamine rush - the pull- it's real. Even if you do Fap - take solace in your regrets, and your mindset of wanting change. It will come.

That challenge may help much. Extra accountability. Plug into the other users. Read there stories. Relate. Possibly contribute your thoughts too when you feel rewadyy.

You got this. Strength.

15. Hi. I'm considering joining if that might be okay,?

16. That sure is okay @BrohkenCompass, just tag me in the challenge & I’ll add you to the Hall of Fame. Well done on your mighty streak so far & whatever you decide to do, do what’s best for your journey / recovery.. c u around!

BrohkenCompass likes this.