1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New Year's Resolutions

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Kurushimi, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Kurushimi

Kurushimi Fapstronaut

It's just silly to start to work from the day one of the next year. Time doesn't care about new year's eve or Christmas or our birthday.

This year was anyway good cause I improved. Actually I am doing very well also with the NoFap struggle (see my counter).

I must say that this year I have also added:

- Fasting once a week

- Cold Shower (I must be honest ... I have stopped during winter cause it's freezing inside my house and at least the shower must be hot)

- Workout, I improved my resistance ( I mean running)
    - quit coffee
    - donating blood

I am still far from the person I want to be.
    I ll add some points in order to improve:

1 no snooze! Especially in the morning.
    2 reading every day. For this after making my bed...I ll add over my pillow a book to read before sleeping
    3 apply more method on doing stuff and being more focused. For this it s necessary to hide distraction and set a timer where just go to bathroom and water are allowed.
    4 set an important or anyway difficult goal every month
    5 learn to rest and relax which means relaxing with silence or good music and ditch from social media
    6 learn and play chess. Strategic thinking helps
    7 being an example. I am not that good ...but one thing that I want to add is ...being always the most disciplined and hard working person in the room. These are not cognitive skills so...being born with natural talent is not required.

Well this is it...
    Per aspera ad Astra!

Good luck to everyone!