Newb: older, married, depressed, self-abusing

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by OldSofa, Nov 10, 2019.

1. OldSofa

OldSofa Fapstronaut

Hi. Probably like a ton of other people on here. Very, very low self-esteem, and PM has played a role as a (bad) coping mechanism, and making things worse. But I thought I might go no PMO and see how it goes. My record is over one month, but I am not even sure I can do that now.
    One thing that I could use input on - they say that you should do hobbies, take time for yourself, etc.... I have small children, and I am busy or overtired at all times. Hope to gain some time back by not using PMO, but then I am not sure if that'll work.
    ANY support or encouragement is appreciated.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button | Day Counter | Rebooting Resources | Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

You can also take part in one of the many challenges available. It can be a tremendous help. Challenges

Also, there are groups you can also join if you wish to do so. You can browse through them here. Groups

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

3. OldSofa

OldSofa Fapstronaut

Thank you. I had looked at some of the material, but not all. Will take me a few days to get through it all.
    Also, I am on a 13 hr delay from you, so it takes me awhile to respond any way.