1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie here.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by justin85209, Sep 24, 2013.

1. justin85209

justin85209 New Fapstronaut

Hello nofap!

I have been addicted to fapping to years now and realize that it has become a serious problem in my life. I feel like fapping has taken a lot away from my life from me as I go through the same daily routine of going to school, coming home, video games/reddit, fapping, then sleep.

I came to NoFap to help me have control over my life and for self-improvement. Throughout my high school years, I wasn't that popular and barely had any friends. So I turned to fapping to entertain myself because I was feeling lonely. But now that I'm out of high school, I want to stop being that lazy kid from high school and start improving myself like my grades, social life, fitness, and overall confidence and self-being. I feel that NoFap is a good place to start helping me become a better person.

I'm currently a college student at a community college trying to transfer into a good university to get a Computer Science degree.

My goal is to not masturbate until november 10 for personal reasons and if I pass that, until 90 days.

Glad to be a part of this community and thank you guys.