1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie introduction

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Warriors, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Warriors

Warriors New Fapstronaut

Hey guys, I'm a 19 years old student and a wanderer of Internet, recently came to know about this huge NoFap community on Reddit while I was researching about hair loss. This is completely a different spectrum for me. I never thought that M could be responsible for one's hair loss. So I tried to comprehend the science out of it. Although I could not get any scientific evidence related to this. But I read a lot of success stories on the reddit thread.
    I actually got addicted to this M devil in the 2016 november. For the past one year i used to fap for about 25-35 times per month. Slowly I noticed that my hair in temples region started to get thin and now my crown area is also affected. My family members and friends started noticing the visible scalp. I didnt want to interact with anybody because of this and stay shut in my room. I seriously wanted to grow my hair.
    So later this month, I did some research regarding the baldness in my family. And i found some interesting data. I think that my thinning of hair is not due to my genetics because baldness is quite less in my family.
    I'm not a great fan of artificial medicine and want to get cured with natural therapy. So i did some changes in my diet.
    As i was losing a lot of nutrients due to Fapping, i wanted to test the NoFap program and see the results. I changed my diet around 15 days back and now i wanted to quit Fapping also.
    So this is my story and the reason i signed up for this program.
    hoping a lot of support from you guys.

2. Alex King

Alex King Guest

You've come to the right place. You'll get plenty of support here.

3. r8js

r8js Fapstronaut

appreciate u around here.

4. Jay.

Jay. Fapstronaut

You came to the right place man am experiencing hairloss as well in my temples but still yet i have only masturbated thrice in the past month. I would say that's a bit of an improvement as i used to fap at least 5 times a day in the previous months. I am trying as hard as i can to quit fapping but it not am easy task for me. So if you have any idea on how to remove the excess DHT build up from the scalp it would be nice of you to share.

5. Welcome to NoFap!

Consider making a Journal in the rebooting forums here so others can track and support your progress.

Since you're 19, I'll direct you to the Under 20 forum: https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?forums/under-20.17/

Just post a new thread with the title of your journal and good luck!