1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie on a 7 day streak..

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Climbatize, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Climbatize

Climbatize Fapstronaut

Hi everyone,

I'm aged 37 with 2 young boys and a loving wife. I'm doing it for them as much as myself as I've been polluting my brain with this cr@p ever since a very early age.

I came across NoFap while reviewing stories on the BrainBuddy app for the iPhone. If you haven't come across the app before I can highly recommend giving it a go! It's quite amazing how much I learned in the first couple of weeks.

I'm about one month into my journey and currently on a 7 day streak. Massive temptation and urges over the past few days but I've held my ground and feel much better for it. Yes, I've had a couple of relapses since I started, mostly occurring when I'm absolutely knackered and my willpower depleted. Staying focused at the low points is the hardest thing I find.

I have a question, there are quite a few acronyms flying around, can anyone tell me what they all mean? PMO for starters!

Thanks and I hope I can contribute something over the coming months as I continue with my re-boot!

Climb

2. Climbatize

Climbatize Fapstronaut

Did this post? It doesn't appear on the newbie list?

3. Once&4ALL

Once&4ALL Fapstronaut

Yes, it's here. Very similar case to you. Let's hang tough and kick this!