1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie want to recovered

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by staying_alive, Jun 16, 2015.

1. staying_alive

staying_alive Fapstronaut

Hello all, I'm new here :)

Let me introduce myself, I'm a 17 years old male, started to looking for p around 13-14 years old, and did a pmo at 14 years old about 3 times a week. Im an introvert, have friend, but not too much. In the past 5 years I could live a good life but now life have changed, at school I often not focus to the lesson so I could not get a good score mainly on physics, become so often fantasizing about sex, become more lazy, and become like anti-social person. I feel guilty and want to recover but recently I always failed at the day of 5, hopefully with this website I could beat the addiction and feel the freedom!

Thank you, sorry for my bad english.

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome, and keep coming back!

staying_alive likes this.
  3. Devorian

Devorian Fapstronaut

Hey welcome to the site. I was once in your shoes, and I know how hard it can be to move forward but, you are way ahead of e at your age. You just have to remember you are stronger then you could ever know and you have the power to take you life in your hands and lead it the way you want to. just take it one day at a time and one step after the other and you can over come this.